6/13/12

Most Memorable For The Junior High Sch♥♥l




Will have many fond memories of a lot when i was at attending Junior High School. Started from, yea ahaha. At the time, I feel like a fool when i first sat in Junior High School. Then i got to know all the people there (teachers, friends, community) And then, i started adapted there. Although, the time needed to adapt to it very long, and not easy. Nearly 2 months, but i'm very comfortable there. Have many good friends, teachers are caring of me and compassionate. Lots of experience i got when i was in junior high school. Staring again from the experience i have friends That's not exactly easy, but i kept tryin' and eventually i did have many friends and study groups. Then get experience of science there. It was not easy, we must always to work hard, study hard and tenacious in treating anything. Many also love that i have received during i'm in Junior High School. I get lots of love from my friends, getting too much love from my teachers. They all have always supported me wherever i was, whatever the situation is there. they still support me whatever my problems. When i was feel sick or anything else, they always say:
Fighting! You can do it, Kania. I believed in you."
Sometimes, because that words and also because they are too affection unto me. I really like, and Love! :') Lots of memories when i photograph a class, i see their smile is so sweet.... it sometimes reminds me of sometimes that is missed. And also when we all take an exam, we all pray for each other. We pray that we should pass, and if we have passed then we'll succeed, please don't forget our friends when we were in Junior High School. Because it would be the most beautiful memories.

Now we all have passed. We have started to live our own lives. Keep to seek as much knowledge out there. And certainly when we are in Junior High School memories will never forgotten. :')


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.