6/1/12

Went to High School......

Hi.. this is not about Justin, but about me :O Want to hear my story? Its pure about me, so come on!
Tomorrow (Saturday, June 2, 2012) is today the most eagerly awaited by all the Junior High School students including me. That is the day that the Announcement of the National Graduation Exam. To be honest, I'm very worried with my National Exam results yesterday. I'm afraid I don't pass, but blessing of my parents and friends I still optimistic that I'll pass! :).  I kept praying to God, 'God, please give me the strength to face tomorrow. Day where graduation announcement' and I believe God would hear my prayer. I'm sure I passed, and then I'll face the High School. All I know,  high school is very scary  Many students are exposed to bullying.






Please stop bullying #NOH8! But I hope I didn't experience it. So I can have many friends who care and love me.... :) 




You know, I can't wait at all hurry to sit in High School. There, surely I could feel the good old-teen years. Have many friends, could hangout together as a holiday and also.................. ha ha ha have a new boyfriend :$ lol


I hope, for I was in high school I could be comfortable as comfortable as possible.
Love yall..! :O  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.