6/1/12

Justin bieber Menderita Konkusi (Gegar Otak) di Paris

Ketika Justin bieber di Paris, (Kamis 31 Mei) untuk melakukan perform secret untuk para penggemar, ia mendapat kejutan dari sendiri ketika ia berjalan ke dinding kaca, lalu melukai dirinya pertengahan set.


Menururt wawancara dengan TMZ, ia menabrak dinding tapi mampu untuk mengakhiri kinerja.
“I was performing, and I was going offstage and, basically, I’m in Paris and performing on the tallest building in Paris, and there’s a glass wall behind me, but there’s a railing behind the glass. And so I went to reach for the railing and I hit my head on the glass. And I guess me and glass windows don’t really go together.”

Setelah dia berjalan dari panggung, ia pingsan selama 15 detik dan kemudian mengetahui ia menderita gegar otak. :'(
Tapi Justin tetap tidak mau memperlihatkan kesakitannya hanya untuk beliebers, agar beliebers tetap senyum dan jangan menangis :')
I feel good. I feel good. I have a little bit of a headache, but I feel fine
“Thanks for the love but there are alot of people out there who need prayers. im fine. just smacked my head and needed some water. all good. im Canadian. we are tough. lol. its all good. just gotta take it easy the rest of the night. back at it again for u guys tomorrow. Thanks.


Everything's gonna be alright, Justin. :) Beliebers support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.