6/24/12

Feel lucky! finally, #Believe in my hand!

hi guys, how r you?
im happy. even really happy! you want to know what im feeling now? im feeling happy, happy are unmatched by anything. because...... I've got the #Believe album (Justin Bieber). i was so happy, happy and happy. because i think im not going to get this album, but it turns out i got it!
this afternoon (sunday, 24 June, 2012) me and my parents went to the mall, and i headed to the store CD albums. when i walked into the store, there are so many Believe album. i was confused to select which one, so maybe i can get the golden ticket inside. and i finally chose this one...


when i was at the cashier to pay, i pray that there is a golden ticket inside the album that i choose. finished paying, actually i wanted to jump in and spend all feeling in my heart at that time but u know, im embarrassed. got home, i jumped and screamed. how glad i am getting this OUR ALBUM #BELIEVE. but unfortunately, i dont get the golden ticket :(
but i have no regrets even i was so excited, because even though i did not get that golden ticket but i can get the album! yes, then i sat in front of my laptop and i play all the songs contained in the believe album. actually i already know these songs i even sang the song eloquently even I've memorized the lyrics of the song. i really loved the songs in the believe album oya, let me tell you guys not only are there songs in it, but there is also a DVD about South Amerika Tour; Believe: The Making Of; Behind The Scene "Boyfriend" Video and Poster inside the album. 


Yellow (DVD) + Black (CD)

this is also very amazing. there is a collection of photographs of "Believe Photoshoot" and this is so cool, u know! this is the pic...


well i really love this album. im so in love with Justin bieber, im proud of him. really proud of him. he's always makes me believe of everything. never say never. if i met him one day i'll say...
"thank you so much for everything. you have made me believe. believe of everything, everything you do and many more. promise me, i never forget you and never leave you in my life. so instead, you shouldn't leave beliebers including me. so, will you sign this album for me? your signature in my believe album please? :p haha i love u"
so this is..... Believe....









2 comments:

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.