6/18/12

Dinner with the family♥

oh. So happy tonight, have dinner with my beloved family. Tonight's dinner menu is very tasty, guys! Usually i eat this food that the restaurant directly. But, now i eat at home with family. Yes, as i said earlier today's  food menu is................ Hoka Hoka Bento ! Ha ha ha.



Yes you know, it's very simple food. Actually, we don't need food that is very luxurious and special, but we need more togetherness is always and everyday. Hoka hoka bento is one of the favorite food of our family. Hoka hoka bento. In addition, there are still many of our favorite foods. Such as McDonald's, traditional foods, spaghetti and many more.. 
Look at me, because i was so busy with my blog, i eating my food while doing something on my blog. Ha ha ha, this is fun you know.



This is so fun. Actually, my mom was furious when she knows i was eating while playing with my blog. But i don't want to separate with my blog. Hi hi hi. I really love the atmosphere when i'm with my family. I can be free to laugh,  to be free of everything. 

Pictures that i took at dinner tonight is just a bit. Because there is no good scenery which is nice in my house. Next times, if i and my family was having dinner at the restaurant or in the open place, i promise i will share many more of these images. Well, see you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.