6/17/12

Facts About Me....


"#20FactsAboutMe & #10SongsILove"

That is 2 Trending Topics which makes my TimeLine so full, ha ha ha. But never mind, guys! I also would do something like that, but.............. Not on Twitter,  but on my blog! :D HA HA HA *oops.
Okay......
Tumblr_lx9414kwrj1qgy8r3o1_500_large
Ha ha ha.

Check This Out!
#20FactsAboutMe

  1. I'm a Belieber. I've been a belieber since 2009. I love Justin bieber so much, not because he is Justin bieber, the artist. But because I sincerely love him as an ordinary boy from Startford, Canada.
  2. I love my parents and my lil sister. I can't live without them.
  3. I can browsing all day, and never feel tired. 
  4.  When I saw a couple who were hangout at the mall, sometimes I want to feel like that.
  5. I really love my blog so much! 
  6. When I'm eating ice cream, I can not bite it. Because it pains, makes my teeth chilled. 
  7. I love hangout to the Mall.
  8. I love Crop-Tee clothes.
  9. I love purple.
  10. In my room (bedroom),so many posters of Justin Bieber.
  11. I'm not very fluent in English, even I'm still studying for it. I really want to have a British Accent.
  12. I'm actually very afraid of riding the lift, because sometimes I'm scared I could be stuck inside, for a days.
  13. I have a blanket. There is one of a blanket, and that blanket only I wash about 5 times. And after that, I never wash it again. This doesn't mean I am dirty, but I don't know why I don't want to wash this blanket again. I'd be mad, if it washed. I love this blanket. XOXOXO
  14. I have pictures of Justin bieber on my handphone and on my computer, more than 100. I also have Justin bieber's songs, starts from Un-release until Released.
  15. I really want to have a foreign boyfriend. lol
  16. I really want to become a famous novelist.
  17. I like the style walking of Selena Gomez. So, sometimes I like to imitate it. Haha, but I'd still be myself :)
  18. I love fried chicken and beef burger
  19. When I want to meet someone, I always worry. Finally, I had stomach pain and stress.
  20. I've ever locked in the bathroom alone with my lil sister about 20minutes. When I was accompanying her to pee. Ha ha ha
Actually, there are many more facts about me. But this was only 20. Hi hi hi.
And this is, ....... 10 songs i love.
#10SongsILove

  1. All Justin bieber's Songs.
  2. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
  3. One Thing, Up All Night & What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
  4. Spotlight - Selena Gomez
  5. Count On Me - Bruno Mars
  6. Rumor Has It - Adele
  7. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
  8. Who's That Boy - Demi Lovato ft. Dev
  9. I Like It Like That - Hot Chelle Rae ft. New
  10. What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.