10/7/11

BIG FANS


guys,
I want to tell ya. Allowed, right? Yes, it must be, this is my blog, right? Haha ..
well, I want a story about a teenage boy who is currently 17 years old, he was an artist and singer who is well known throughout the world. According to me, he's very handsome, good, and he also had fans in various parts of the world. He comes from Stratford, Ontario Canada. Before he became famous, he's just ordinary boys who come from broken home. His parents divorced when he was two years old (that's as far as I know). And since the divorce,he lived with his mom. Of course his mom so running two roles: as a mom and a dad. You know, he's who? He is, JUSTIN BIEBER! He now had successfully achieved his dream that his mom could be happy "Pattie Mallette". Justin is a singer who had its own characteristics, from his hair, his nature,etc. ... Before he was famous, he's got the ideals, would like to invite his family especially his mom went to Disney World. And now? He could invite the whole family went to Disney World.
Time dated 23 April 2011, justin visit to Indonesia where I live. He visited Indonesia, because of schedule "My World Tour" are already planned. I'm very sad, as Beliebers (call justin fans) why? Because I can not watch the concert in Bogor, Indonesia. If only, my savings at that time exceeds the price of concert tickets justin, maybe I can go to the concert. I kept looking for information on twitter, if the concert will be aired on television justin or not? Apparently, there is one of the followers I tell you that the concert will be aired on television. I'm very glad to hear it, so I'm not too disappointed. I waited until 10 pm. Why no impression concert? Huh. I check twitter again, and ???!!! The concert was not aired on television! Damn, I was very disappointed at all! Finally, I'd better go back to the room, and sleep. Tomorrow morning I woke up, and instantly find information on television, whether last night's concert was really not running? Apparently, that's right! Then, the announcer was saying, Justin chose a woman to be One Less Lonely Girl to be a companion Justin, when Justin sang that song. I'm so jealous! Try, if I come to the concert, I definitely will be selected. (Amien)
Since the justin concert was over, I sincerely and I've forgotten everything. Several days passed, there is a new social networking is "Heello" I immediately made my own account. I finished making my account, I immediately look for what his account name Heello Justin, finally met. His account name is @TheKidrauhl. At that time, listeners justin is still a little bit, I finally Listen him. And I send a message to him, the message contains "Justin, can you listen me back please:) <3" has been many times I send the message, but he still didn't listen me. Finally, I send the message again, to him with the same words. And finally did? He listen me back and Echo mention me! Aaa .. I'm so glad. Then, I send messages to him like this "Justin, can you follow me on twittter? http://twitter.com/kaniapp please:)" and he replied to a message I "Listed & Will be Followed asap!" I replied "really?? thank u so much :-)" he replied to my message again "You are welcome. But It Might take a while Because I have a long list." I wrote back again, with a joke "Hmm .. but what it Will take some months .. haha, sorry just kidding. okay I'll wait:)" And you know what?? Until recently, he didn't reply my last message. I'm very sad. But maybe next time, he would reply to my message. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.