5/8/12

Justin bieber with a huge belieber!

Justin with Alondra.

Wah, beruntung ya si Alondra ini. Dia katanya belieber.. Biggest fan! Aku dapet info dari justinbieberzone.com yuk maree!

From Alondra:
It all started in the MGM hotel. I was walking to my room with some guys that work in HBO, they all know that i’m a huge Belieber. They told me that Justin was gonna be at the fight but i didn’t believe them. I got dressed and everything. 
We got to the fight and some guy behind me said that he just took a picture with Justin and he showed me the picture.I got up with my big brother quick. I was on my way to the back were the fighters are waiting. I suddenly see Kenny and Alfredo. My face was priceless,Kenny came up to me, shaked my hand and said hi. I was so shocked and i just keeped walking and i see Justin.My face was even more priceless. I couldn’t speak. We took the picture and he walked away and i just started to cry and i hugged my uncle. I was on my way back to the seats and i see Justin buying some food.
My other uncle was right there and i told him everything and Justin walked by and laughed. I was so happy i mean, i am happy. I’m so thankful because i have waited years for this and i finally got my dream. I wanted to tell him how much i love him and that he shouldn’t thanks his fans he should thank his beliebers. I wanted to hug him and touch his hair but he’ll think i’m weird so i didn’t. I tought he’ll look different. It’s not the same looking at someone in pictures and videos than in real life. I’m so happy that i meet him. I hope he goes to Puerto Rico to do a concert.I hope to meet him again and that he remembers me.

Congrats ya Alondra!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.