5/24/12

Justin bieber menjelaskan tentang "Fan Date at Billboard"


Justin bieber membuat gadis Virginian ini (Cady Eimer), sangat beruntung ketika Justin mengundang Cady untuk menjadi teman kencannya di Billboard Music Awards 201. Dan, sebuah sumber "ET" menangkap mereka berdua sedang dibelakang panggung.
Cady said:
“I asked him to prom last year…and he couldn’t make it. Yesterday at my prom, I’m standing there and a video turns on and he was like ‘I can’t make it but I have a car for you to come to the Billboard Awards,’ and here I am.”

Dan Justin juga menjelaskan, mengapa ia memilih untuk memiliki pengalaman pribadi seperti ini:
 “At the end of the day, it’s as fun for me as it for her. I’m able to hang out and have a good time. I couldn’t go to the prom so why not have her just come out and hang out and have a good time?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.