5/8/12

Justin bieber LULUS SMA!!!!

Justin bieber, berhasil Lulus SMA !!
Dalam sebuah wawancara, Justin mengungkapkan bahwa dia telah lulus uji (Ujian) dan sulit untuk menyeimbangkan keduanya, antara bekerja dan sekolah pada saat yang bersamaan.


Justin mengatakan kepada The Daily Telegraph Inggris (Britain's The Daily Telegraph):
“I just finished. I passed my test — I’m free!
“It was hard doing school and work every day. [Graduating] was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her. I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life.
“I’ve been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I’m not really into that stuff. I like to be out there.”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Justin!! Selamat yaa! Congrats!
Sekarang kamu udah jadi mahasiswa dong (kan mau kuliah) atau mau fokus ke karir dulu??
Ahaha.. Itu sih hak kamu yaa. Tapi satu nih, ini hadiah dari aku buat kamu ntin  :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:* *ahaha ada 18, sesuai umur Justin* wkwk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.