3/1/12

My greeting to an idol

Right, March 1st is the Birthday of Justin Bieber. Not felt, the more years he grew increasingly large. And from the first, he was just an ordinary guy from Canada who wants hismother happy her first effort, look for money by singing and then after he collected his money trying to persuade his mother to Disney Land. But, ... It is now very different. 
He was already famous, having lots of fans, many of the people around him who love him. So, now he does not need to laboriously again to bring his mom to Disney Land. Now, and had always been different. But, he still Kidrauhl and never changed. 
When I opened my eyes in the morning, I remembered that Justin is now 18 years old, I cried with joy. He had grown up, and one day I (and the Beliebers) will miss him, he would marry the woman of his choice. And I'm sure, Justin female choice, is bound to make Justin happy. 
I was lucky to get to know Justin, he is someone who can make me different from before. Before I knew him, my life has not been colored. No good music, no new friends from different countries and others. But, after I knew Justin, my life is more colorful than before. 
I have many friends (beliebers) from various countries, a lot of beautiful music that I heard. And others. I don't know how I lived, if without Justin. Grateful to him, has made ​​me change for the betterNEVER SAY NEVER. You have to #Believe it. Let's say "Happy Birthday Justin! Thank you for making my life changed. You really inspired me!! This is the day, where you must to remember it all your life. Happy 18th Anniversary. I Love You soMuch!!!xx"---ME (Kania. Your Fans in Indonesia)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please provide your Questions, Suggestions, and Criticisms about this post.